Welcome to another month of We Are the World Blogfest, I share with you the kindness and how we can inculcate it from childhood. Books are indeed the best way to teach our kids apart from our own actions. I share with you a list of 13 Children’s Books That Encourage Kindness Toward Others by BuzzFeed.
These are beautiful, interesting and creative books that are about being kind and spreading, teaching and encouraging kindness. #WATWB is all about sharing good ideas and thoughts. Let us start with our homes, teaching our kids to be kind.
Here is the list of 13 Books That Encourage Kindness These are books that are new and old, some are really famous and others you would have heard many times as a story.
Your co-hosts for this month are: Shilpa Garg, Simon Falk, Mary J Giese, Dan Antion, Damyanti Biswas.
Please link to them in your WATWB posts and go say hi!
Guidelines for #WATWB:
1. Keep your post to Below 500 words, as much as possible.
2. Link to a human news story on your blog, one that shows love, humanity, and brotherhood. Paste in an excerpt and tell us why it touched you. The Link is important, because it actually makes us look through news to find the positive ones to post.
3. No story is too big or small, as long as it Goes Beyond religion and politics, into the core of humanity.
4. Place the WE ARE THE WORLD badge or banner on your Post and your Sidebar. Some of you have already done so, this is just a gentle reminder for the others.
5. Help us spread the word on social media. Feel free to tweet, share using the #WATWB hashtag to help us trend!
Tweets, Facebook shares, Pins, Instagram, G+ shares using the #WATWB hashtag through the month most welcome. We’ll try and follow and share all those who post on the #WATWB hashtag, and we encourage you to do the same. Have your followers click Here to enter their link and join us! Bigger the #WATWB group each month, more the joy!
Pingback: Pencils of Promise #WATWB
Pingback: Share A Book, Make A Child Read #WATWB @ShareABookIndia