We Are The world Blogfest #WATWB is going from strength to strength and we appreciate all the shares and love it is generating. In Darkness, Be Light is slowly but surely becoming a reality. Today, I share the story of the ‘Wall Of Kindness’ spreads across Hyderabad, India. A small step that is making a difference to many lives.
“Wall Of Kindness”, an initiative that encourages people to donate anything they don’t need and take what they do is a huge hit. While the first such wall was launched on June 14, the city civic body has now come up with more of these walls. The result of joint efforts of the local citizens as well as Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC). The GHMC in an attempt to popularise the concept is planning to build more such walls across the city.
[bctt tweet=” Wall Of Kindness spreads across Hyderabad, India a small step that is making a difference. #WATWB” username=”indywrites”]
Here are guidelines for #WATWB:
1. Keep your post to Below 500 words, as much as possible.
2. Link to a human news story on your blog, one that shows love, humanity, and brotherhood. Paste in an excerpt and tell us why it touched you. The Link is important because it actually makes us look through the news to find the positive ones to post.
3. No story is too big or small, as long as it Goes Beyond religion and politics, into the core of humanity.
4. Place the WE ARE THE WORLD badge or banner on your Post and your Sidebar. Some of you have already done so, this is just a gentle reminder for the others.
5. Help us spread the word on social media. Feel free to tweet, share and yell from the rooftops (ok, your neighbours might not appreciate that…so maybe no yelling) using the #WATWB hashtag to help us trend!
Tweets, Facebook shares, Pins, Instagram, G+ shares using the #WATWB hashtag through the month most welcome. We’ll try and follow and share all those who post on the #WATWB hashtag, and we encourage you to do the same.
Have your followers click Here to enter their link or your own #WATWB posts and join us! Bigger the #WATWB group each month, more the joy!
6. We’ll read and comment on each others’ posts, get to know each other better, and hopefully, make or renew some friendships with everyone who signs on as participants in the coming months.
7. WATWB has a Facebook Page: Please paste in your #WATWB posts in the comments. Please Like the page and invite your friends to join; we’ll be posting news items that touch the heart throughout the month.