10 Jul #SnapYourWeek 28
Dark Rain Clouds
The monsoon has reached us but I had been missing these dark rain laden clouds so much. So glad I got a picture of the open skies when I was out of town over the weekend. Rare to find them in these big cities.
Yes, I am missing my old place.
How to #SnapYourWeek
1. Take a picture that you feel was the most memorable or influential moment of your week and post it on your blog. Use the hash-tag #SnapYourWeek
2. Describe the picture in 20 words or less if you wish. No more than 20 words but none if you don’t want to!
3. Please add the URL to your post in the comments at the end of this post.
4. Please share the #SnapYourWeek linkup post with your blog readers. Kindly do visit some of the blog links in the comments and comment on their posts
5. Do it every week for 52 weeks every Friday.