X has been the most worrisome and troublesome alphabet by far! I could not find a single author for X. So I decided to feature the many authors that I love, have read or have been highly recommended by friends. More books from diverse genres that beg to read and so many that I feel overwhelmed just reading their titles.
How will I ever find the time to read them all? Take your pick from here and you will be enriched and amazed by the sheer variety! So in no particular order or genre here is one really long list!!
· Amrita Tripathi has penned Broken News,
· Devapriya Roy has written The Vague Woman’s Handbook
· U.S.-based Girvani Dhyani, is the author of the recently released Indian fiction- thriller S.T.A.L.K.E.D.
· The Girl He Left Behind & Rescued by Love by Shilpa Suraj both at the top 10 in Amazon Charts for quite a few months now. She can be found at http://shilpasuraj.com/
· Valley of Masks by Tarjun Tejpal
· Em and the big Hoom by Jerry Pinto
· The Palace of Illusions by Chitra Banerjee Devakurni
· Curfewed Night by Basharat Peer
· Maximum City by Suketu Mehta
· The Inscrutable Americans by Anurag Mathur
· Anita Nair is the author of the best-selling novels The Better Man, Ladies’ Coupe, Mistress and a short story collection, Satyr of the Subway. Her children’s books include The Puffin Book of World Myths and Legends; Adventures of Nonu, the Skating Squirrel; and Living Next Door to Alise.
· The Secret of Leadership by Prakash Iyer
· Land of the Seven Rivers by Sanjeev Sanyal ‘history of India’s geography!’
· Follow Every Rainbow by Rashmi Bansal: Inspiring stories of 20 women entrepreneurs with humble roots.
· Nobody Can Love You More by Mayank Austen Soofi.
· Scorched by His Fire & The Cure Was Love by Reet Singh. Find her at http://www.reetsingh.in/
· Krishna Shastri, Ice Boys in Bell-Bottoms is his first novel and Jump Cut his second.
· Savage Harvest: Stories of Partition by Mohinder Singh Sarna (translated by Navtej Sarna)
· How To make Enemies and Offend People by G. Sampath
· Adrift: A True Story of Survival at Sea by V. Sudarshan
· Madhuri Banerjee is already the bestselling author of three books – Losing My Virginity And Other Dumb Ideas, Mistakes Like Love And Sex and My Yummy Mummy Guide with Karisma Kapoor.
· The Accidental Apprentice by Vikas Swarup
· Te Amo… I LOVE YOU by Rohit Sharma
· The Thing Between U & Me by Sagar Sahu
· My EX Fell in Love by Shubham Choudhary
· An Offer She Can’t Refuse, Twelve Hours of Temptation, Monsoon Wedding Fever, Take One Arranged Marriage by Shoma Narayanan
· Seven Days Without You by Anmol Rana
· The Other Side Of The Bed by Bhavya Kaushik
· I loved a Street woman by Nitin Vinay Khare
· ‘Just Married, Please Excuse’ & ‘Sorting Out Sid’ by Yashodhara Lal. She blogs at http://www.yashodharalal.com.
· A Date with a Bollywood Star by Riya Lakhani
· Bollywood Fiancé for a Day by Ruchi Vasudeva
· Virgin by Radhika Sanghani
· What Would I Tell Her at 13 by Sudesna Ghosh
· Where Earth Meets Water by Pia Padukone
· Temptation in Paradise by Jyoti Singh
There are many more which I have missed and have not been able to give a link for all of them because I was not able to find them for everyone but you will find them all on GoodReads. So go ahead and find your book.