25 Oct Smile And Keep Writing!
It was all great fun and indulgence but it took a toll on my blogging and book reviews. Right now I am writing my reviews for at least 4 books! More if I can finish reading them. My 7 day blogging exercise went for a toss as well as any sharing and commenting on fellow bloggers.
Even my smart phone was not all that smart as I was bus making calls and charging it so I could make more calls!
I am sad I did not finish my commitments on time and was even reluctant to blog but I manged to shake the lethargy and am crawling back to blogging.
I smile and laugh and make sure I write, laughter making my heart light and writing so much fun!
It is a near miss but I am doing all that I can and I choose to learn from this and hope to use it to be a better blogger.
- I learnt to schedule my posts better.
- I learnt to manage my time better.
- I learnt to rise from a setback and raise my self and my writing.
- I learnt that my true failure would be not trying harder next time I am in a crunch.
- I learnt that I am learning from life each and every single day.
- I learnt that my mistakes make me wiser.
- I learnt to keep moving, keep writing and keep progressing.